Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cheerio and tootle pip!

Four hectic and busy months have passed since I  signed on for the 'Social Networking' summer 2012 campaign, and now my time here ends.

Hmmmm.... wrapping up..... well.... I've been mulling over what I would say to sum up my 4 month long adventure exploring the possibilities  of the Mirrix looms.


I've made 25 video tutorials, and posted 35 blog posts about the things I have discovered while working with my Mirrix looms.

I've figured out some new ways of working with the looms ( 's' hooks for the no warp ends techniques) and enjoyed trying out as many ways as I could think of to use the looms in innovative and creative ways.

One of the loveliest things has been connecting with other Mirrix aficionados and making friends with dear people.

So, even though I won't be posting here or on Elena's blog anymore (where all the Weave Along posts are), I will continue to share my love of weaving and my pleasure in using Mirrix looms on my blog: www.tottietalkscrafts.com

Cheerio my friends, tootle pip, and fare thee well! 
Happy weaving, go gently, and be well!

2 comments:

wackyweavr said...

Noreen, thank you so much! I have really enjoyed all your posts and have learned a lot. I look forward to reading your blog, so I won't miss anything. :) Bobbie

JoHanna said...

Thank you so much Noreen. I look forward to continuing to follow your blog and watching all of the great things that you do!
Peace, Love, Weaving....
JoHanna