Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Extreme Beading

After a brief hiatus, I am back. Sometimes it is just necessary to hang back a bit instead of going full throttle. I hate being human sometimes, I just really don't have time ;) I have called this project 'Extreme Beading', but have changed it to 'One-A-Day', like the vitamins.
I took all 16" of my loom and warped it for 7 bracelets. I will work them all up, one a day for a week, and then cut them all down and finish them. I know I still have to finish my brow band as well, but figured since the rest of that work is off loom, I will do that in 'down time', hoping to finish that by this Sunday (crossing fingers). Here is a pic of the seven loom designs. I did not run out and purchase the bead colors they show, I used from my stash this time around.

This next image shows the loom all warped and ready for me.

and this is the first piece, still on the loom

I have my next one all ready with the colors from my stash, so I will post it tomorrow. Have a wonderful Wednesday! (PS-I think I came up with my next project all ready! Maybe...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's one full mirrix loom! You are nothing less than amazing. I hope the next time I am at caravan I can bask in your company and see some of this work in person. Claudia

Anonymous said...

Hey, just say when, I am there often, or can make arrangements to be ;) I sold the Talutah Choker though, so you won't be able to see that and the split loom is in a Gallery in Cornish LOL

Louise Hill said...

Very interesting idea. I love what you've done!!

Unknown said...

Your thinking toward the respective issue is awesome also the idea behind the blog is very interesting which would bring a new evolution in respective field. Thanks for sharing.
Online Assignment Help | Accounting Homework Helper