Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Talutah Choker

HI everyone! This piece was started and finished fairly fast, I think anyway LOL I designed this piece up several years ago and decided on a whim to do it, since it was very different from my first loomed piece. I had a lot of fun with this, but there were challenging moments on here. Here are a few work in progress photos and the finished photos. I loom merely on instinct and without teachings. ;)









Just a reminder that I have an entire web page set up for Mirrix Loom endeavors. 'Fun With Mirrix'. I have everything archived on that page, although I think I am going to have to rethink it and organize it better ;)

My next project is going to be for my daughter, Bianca. She received a horse, 'Street Fox Discovery' for her 10th birthday this past March. I am going to be making him a loomed decorative brow band. I am, again, working off an idea and have no clue how I am going to achieve certain parts of this LOL I will be making an all inclusive video of this process, start to finish! So it will be a good week or so before my next video, but it will be fun! I will post pics as I go. Have a great day!










No comments: